visa ukraine nederland

• freek de leek

Only one word comes to mind for people like you: GOPNIK

• Gymbo

Dear John from Sweden, probably the best friend of John from Netherlands as you both have same topic, same comments, just tried to improve the english.

What you say is nonsens.

According to me you was screwed by a dating site and now you are pissed off. But this not give you the right to speak untrue.

All people forget, datingsites, agencies or what ever they call themselves are BUSINESS. Only task is MAKE MONEY. They are not in the world for enjoy. Once you get that you are one step further.

Never trust dating sites that let you pay for messages, never let a dating site organise your trip or your vistits. Never let a datingsite propose you ladies. If you allow this, then you opened the door for the agency manager and told him “FUCK ME, I HAVE MONEY ENOUGH”

There are a lot of options to speak with Ukraine girls without dating sites and if you do work with a dating site, use a normal one. One where you just pay 3 months and have unlimited access and conversation. Once you found a girl get out off this site and speak using mail or Skype.

Never use the site to go on a trip. It is very easy to do it yourself, your wallet will be very gratefull.

Book your plane, book your hotel. And prepare yourself, teach yourself basic russian.

As I told to your friend John from Netherlands, most Ukraine girls are no prostitutes, they not sleep with you, they not steal your wallet. Give them respect and you receive respect. As long as there are idiots like you that think they can buy an Ukraine girl, like it is peace of meat in the shop, you deserve to get screwed. But don't come crying here.

Ukraine girls are for sure not low educated as you say. most of them went to university. Even parents from villages do all to give the children high education, so don't speak crap. As they screwed you, it proves that they are smarter then you. Think your brain is not good for the western society, grow up, get a life.

I'm married with Ukraine woman, I can say I have expirience.